Saturday, February 16, 2008

Heading to Dallas

Next week promises to be busy with the CAA Conference taking up most of the week. I look forward to all the professional stimulation but mostly to visiting with friends I haven't seen in a while and to making new ones.
Our TexasWAX/Houson-Dallas exhibition coincides with the conference. The reception is Friday night, the 22nd, from 6-8 p.m. I am excited about meeting the artists in the Dallas group who did all the ground work for this exhibition. Congratulations to them all and many thanks from us here in Houston for all their efforts.

Other news to report is that I have been chosen as one of the finalist for The Hunting Art Prize, the winner of which will be announced May 3, 2008 in Houston. I don't know at this time the number of finalists in this year's group but last time there were 104 finalists chosen. Competition is steep and I am honored to be one of the artists selected this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome!